Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
November is finally here, or should I say, MOvember?
Just like October is breast cancer awareness month, so people everywhere wear lots of pink, November is Men`s Health awareness month, especially prostate cancer with men growing mustaches in support of the cause.
However, that option isn`t exactly available for women, so one creative way of showing support for the cause is to paint some mustaches on your nails!
Here is a way to create some easy mustaches with just a dotting tool and a toothpick in just a few steps!
1) Paint your nails a lighter colour. Sheer colours or soft pinks work well, but you can pick whichever colour you`d like.
2) Use your dotting tool to create two large dots in the centre of your nail with a dark brown or black polish. (if you don`t have a dotting tool, you can use one of those straight pins with a ball on the end pushed into the eraser on a pencil).
3) Next use the toothpick to create to small dots on either side of the 2 large dots.
4) Use your toothpick to create a curved line connecting the bottom of one of the centre dots to the small dot. Instead of drawing the line like you would using a pencil, it`s more effective to use a stippling motion.
5) Use a similar technique to draw a line connecting the top part of the centre dot to the smaller dot, and fill in the space with the dark polish.
6) Repeat steps 4 and 5 on the other side and you are done!
Have fun rocking your mustache nails!
Photo not mine