Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Got my inspiration from the Hunger Games =) I know the movie is quite old but I loved how the book and movie portrayed Cinna`s makeup. Just a simple gold liner as opposed to extravagance.
So I decided to do something similar with my eyes over the weekend.
As I went clubbing on Friday with heavy makeup, I decided to tone it down and this look was perfect!
I used only the Tokidoki Lion Pippa palette for the eyeshadow colors.
What I did:
1. Used the beige pearl over my eyelids as the base.
2. From the middle of my eyelid, I layered the gold shimmer from that point to the outer corner of my eye, just past the crease.
3. I used the deep brown pearl over the outer edge of my eye to give it more depth.
4. Lined it with Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Liner in Blackest Black.
5. Coated it with 2 layers of Dejavu Fiberwig mascara.
6. Lined the bottom outer corner of my eye with gold shimmer.
What do you guys think of this look?
*photos are mine*