Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
My mom perms and dyes her hair often, and her friend recommended Moroccan Oil Treatment -- not only would this be good for my mom`s hair but it could be use on everyone in the family. My hair is not at all healthy, it`s breaks, tangles easily and is really thin.. in conclusion this is like a supplement/vitamin for the hair.
What`s good about this product?
- Has a pump!
- Has good "claims" but we will see if it works!
- Does not contain any alcohol
- Has argan oil
- Fatty acids, omega- 3 oils, vitamins and antioxidants
- Price, I believe my mom paid $41?
What is the purpose of Moroccan Oil?
- Gives you natural, silky finish, brilliant shine hair
- Restores damaged hair
- Revives, hydrates and detangles the hair
<strong>Have you tried this product? Did it work for you?</strong> I tried it a few times.. but I don`t know if it does any different yet but will update you all if it does/or does not.
Photo via Mine | Don`t take without Permission.
More information on this product? http://www.moroccanoil.com/en_US/products/Moroccanoil-Treatment, http://www.amazon.com/Moroccan-Hair-Treatment-Bottle-Blue/dp/B001AO0WCG