Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I wanted to share my skin care routine for day and night along with some products that I use a few times a week. I have had a bit of a struggle with my face and acne starting from November of last year. Around the time that I started receiving Birchbox, my skin started going crazy. I wont blame Birchbox completely, but being so excited with my first subscription service, I immediately wanted to try everything out. I got 3 boxes until I unsubscribed and most of the boxes came with lots of skin care samples. I thought it would not be so bad for me to try them out since my skin has never been so picky with products, but boy was I wrong! I started breaking out a lot all over my face. I was also struggling with dry skin because of the cold season, which I have never struggled with in the past. In December I was using the Clarisonic everyday and sometimes twice a day. My skin went crazy from that as well and I had to stop using it for a little over a month. I decided to pick up new skin care items since I was all out of the ones I previously owned and I am happy to say that I really love all the products I am using now because my skin is now clear and back to how it was before. I normally only get occasional break outs and they are usually due to stress. I have normal/combination skin.
1. CeraVe Hydrating cleanser- I really like this cleanser because it is gentle on my skin It does not leave my face feeling dry which I like and it is dermatologist recommended which is always good!
2. Clarisonic Mia- I do not use this on my face daily any more, but I do plan on using it daily once again. I am slowly getting my skin used to daily use, but I do like using the Clarisonic Mia in the morning because it makes my face feel a lot more clean and refreshed. I also feel like it does help brighten my skin and my makeup always looks great when I use this in the mornings.
3. Dickinsons Original Witch Hazel Pore Perfecting Toner- I have heard such good things about using witch hazel and I got this and really like it. I had never been really into using toner which I know is bad, but now I cannot go without it! It cleans any extra dirt or oil I did not get off my my face with the cleanser and I do feel like it cleans my pores. I also like using it on any pimples to help reduce the redness and inflammation.
4. Avon Solutions AM Total Radiance: I have been using this moisturizer for over 2 years. I like that it is light and it has SPF 15.
5. Nicole Miller Eyewear Refirming Crème- I actually took this from my mom lol, but I really like that it really helps to hydrate my under eyes. I am almost out does anyone have any recommendations??
Night skin care routine soon to come!!