Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Starting from left to right:
1. NYX Mega Shine lip gloss in Natural was my go to lippie for the month! Its the perfect pinky beige nude gloss thats pretty opaque, not too drying and not sticky! I used it almost everyday! Whether alone or worn over a balm or lipstick its just perfect for me!
2. Of course my Clinique High Impact Mascara would make the cut! I love this mascara so much I just had to review it! This mascara really gives my lashes a lift! It transforms my short, curly lashes into long luscious beauties! I cant get enough of it!
3. This lippie is quickly becoming my fave! Revlon Colorburst lip gloss in Peony is a sheer sparkly peach gloss thats thick (but definitely not too thick!) and pretty moisturizing! Plus it lasts pretty long! I love using this gloss alone or over lipstick for that perfect sheen! Review coming soon!
4. My Covergirl Perfect Point Plus pencil is another product I must review soon! Its a good liner and a great brow pencil! Since I picked this beauty up I havent stopped using it!
5. Maybelline Fit Me concealer in deep is the first concealer I ever really used but Im pretty satisfied with it! It works pretty well at making my tired eyes look more awake and its perfect for concealing my brows!
6. Whether Im using it on my lash line or water line I just love my LOreal Voluminous Smoldering Eyeliner in brown! Its an awesome super pigmented liner that looks awesome applied regularly and smudged! Its my go to liner for daytime looks!
7. Wet n Wild Mega Eyes defining marker is my secret weapon to creating the perfect cat eye! I absolutely love marker like liners because theyre so easy to work with and apply and this one definitely doesnt disappoint!
8. I just started using my NARS Sheer Glow foundation in Trinidad a couple weeks ago buy Im already falling for it! It gives me the perfect glow and looks like my skin but better!
9. This is my all time favorite lipstick right now! LOreal Colour Riche Balm in Caramel Comfort is the perfect nude color! It has the perfect mix of pink and beige and it also feels so good on my lips! I often pair this with my Mega Shine gloss in Natural. Its my favorite lip combo right now!
10. I love all my Milani baked blushes but Rose Doro is my go to shade! Its like a peachy, pink shade with gold flecks of glitter. I love the warm, healthy glow it gives me!
11. Last but certainly not least, my holy grail highlighter! When I first swatched the Milani Illuminating Face Powder in Amber Nectar I thought it would be too light to use a highlighter but its actually perfect! It gives me an absolutely gorgeous glow!
Do you have any of these? Tell me what you think!
Images are mine!!
Source link: http://fancieland.com