Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Valentine`s is over so Mom needs new nail art. With all the nail polish i bought on a recent haul i posted about, I used on eof the crackle polish to create what is now on her nails on her hand and toes. Yes, they have to match.
I first didn`t like them at cause I thought the crackle effect were too big and Idk it just didn`t seem right. But looking at them now, they, are not that bad at all.
These were the products I used:
1. Bobbie nail polish in lime green (i think)
2. Bobbie smashed polish in purple
3 Bobbie clear polish sed as base and top coat
This is what I did.
1. Prepared my mom`s nail by cleaning then, cropping her nails and then shaping them.
2. I coated her nails with clear base coat and let it dry.
3. I then coated her nails with the base color and I let them dry.
4. I applied the crackle polish and watched crackle as they dried. ;D
5. Finally, I topped her nails with a protective clear polish.
so how do you like them?
photos are mine.
Comment rate and follow. ;D