Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Wow, how hot it is, but I know a way to cool down. There are a lot of cold drinks. I will write here a short recipe for mojitos.
Ingredients (1 serving)
Mint - a bunch.
Cane sugar - 3 teaspoons
Lime - 1 .
Rum Bacardi - 50 ml.
Tonic Schweppes - 200 ml.
Ice - 4 cubes
1. Cut the lime into pieces.
2. In a glass, add sugar.
3. Squeeze lime juice in a glass.
4. Wash mint leaves and put into a glass.
5. Slightly to knead that the leaves gave the juice.
6. Put a few ice cubes. Add the rum.
7. Top up with tonic and can be drunk. The main secret of this cocktail - cold ingredients.