Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
An easy tutorial on how to achieve a modern barbie makeup look.
1. Start off with great skin. I used a bit of concealer under my eyes with Maybelline Studio Stick in Medium Beige.
2. I then sealed it with powder using Fanny Serrano Two Way Cake in Organza. It`s a MAC Studio Fix Dupe!
3. Using a MAC Studio Fix Powder + Foundation in NC15, I applied it on my whole lid to make it brighter.
4. Then, with a NYX Eye/Brow Pencil in Brown, I lined my crease and blended it. I also created a deeper lashline by making an allowance, thus, making my eye look a bit bigger.
5. Add NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk to the inner corners and blend.
6. For more contrast, I applied a darker brown pencil over the brown.
7. Apply mascara. I used Maybelline Lash Stiletto Mascara
8. Put on a bright pink blush. MAC Fleur Power.
9. Lastly, take a bright pink lipstick and apply all over. If you want a more plump-looking lips, apply a lighter lipstick in the center of your lips.
I hope you like it! Please don`t forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel!