Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
When I made the video, I had lost my voice, but like most people who get a box full of goodies, was way too impatient to wait for my voice to come back to make the video. I loved every single item in the box, so much that most of them have already been purchased!
Less than a week ago I was standing at my front door anxiously waiting for my voxbox to arrive, like many others, staring at USPS tracking system became my life that day and my heart skipped a beat when the out for delivery popped up. It was worth it once I opened my box and saw all of the goodies. I posted photos of them in the last post and this post I actually get to review them!
1. Rimmel London Scandaleyes Rockin Curves Mascara: I own a lot of mascaras that I rotate and it usually always depends on the look Im going for, these days I keep it to my basic go to winged liner look. Been rocking it since 08! I loved the formula, and I loved the brush because the tip was curved so I could get to the hard to reach spots on my lashes (the inner corner). I dont know if I would repurchase to be honest, maybe after I finish a whole tube of it I would be able to decide.
2. Rimmel London Moisture Renew Lipstick: The modavoxbox tag was what I creeped on for a few days before my box got here because the lipstick shade was going to end up being a surprise. A lot of women either got a shiny super pink lipstick or either a beautiful almost deep red lipstick. I was crossing my fingers for the red. I didnt get the red and that was okay, I got Rose Berry, if youre into lipstick with shimmer, then its for you. Personally, the shimmer was too much for me being Im use to very deep plum/brown/red/blacks so it was a whole new look for me. Would I repurchase? Absolutely! The texture and creaminess was a win, it wasnt drying at all and I look for that a lot being I wear lipstick on almost a daily basis. I would just pick up a different shade of course.
3. Rimmel London Moisture Renew Lipliner: I was excited to receive this in my box, because I had just ran out of lipliner the day before. I love that its clear and actually helped keep my lipstick in place. Also much much MUCH cheaper than the lipliner I had been purchasing from Sephora. Its definitely a REPURCHASE!
4. Puffs Softpack: This is a basic item for me, its fall, my allergies are acting up and they squish perfectly next to my sons wipes in the diaper bag. Though, the girly girl in me squealed, the package is not only soft, but it is cute! I love cute! Its already been repurchased!
5. Jergens Ultra Healing Extra Dry Skin Lotion: My new lotion for the cold weather seasons! My husband and I have dry skin so lotion is a must for this time of year and Jergens was amazing. The price was also amazing for the quality! Its already been repurchased being the small bottle we got didnt last more than 3 days! it made it to our repurchase list quick!
6. Resource Natural Spring Water: When the box got here I quickly put the bottle in the fridge because the best way to drink water is cold! I got it out of the fridge and loved how crisp it was. I was a little sad though to find out that I wont be finding it in stores around here anytime soon and you have to have it delivered. I dont know, I might have it delivered, the prices do look great for the product! refreshwithresource
7. Hair Food Moisture Mask: I have natural hair, which I have to keep constantly moisturised, Hair Food had did wonders with just 2 applications. My hair was soft and my husband said it smelled amazing! ( I have very short hair lol)
8. Swiss Miss Simply Cocoa: Hot chocolate, how can one have negative things to say about this? Repurchased. Repurchased. Repurchased.
All in all, this voxbox was one big WIN! Repurchasing or have already repurchased a majority of the box!
Source link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E18K2UW-ze8