Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hey everyone! So this past weekend I was at Mall of America (MOA) in Saint Paul, MN, which is about an hour away from where I live. I found a whole bunch of amazing clothes with incredible deals, but only ended up getting some things because I was on a tight budget. Well, I was actually in the search of a dress for this event that`s coming up.
1. So for the second picture of the concealer from Smashbox, I had purchased it from Sephora. I LOVE this concealer because I feel that it gives me more coverage and it`s not heavy nor sticky. Even though it did cost me about $20 for a small tube, I think it`s totally worth it and it does last me about 4 months. In my bag I also found a small sample of Philosophy`s face wash, which I haven`t tried out yet. But I is one of the top purchases from http://Sephora.com.
2. In the 3rd photo is a white blazer I got from H&M. It was $19.95. Awesome deal right?!
3. In the 4th photo is a white belt also from H&M for $5.95. I like how it`s very classy.
4. in the 5th photo is a white blouse also from H&M for $17.95. Even though it looks plain and simple, I needed one for a business look and plus the fabric is actually stretchy so I really love the fit of it.
5. In the 6th photo is a leopard print belt I got from Forever21. I don`t remember how much I got it for because it was a different transaction.
6. Seventh photo is a black pants from Wet Seal for $24.50. I love how it`s stretchy and it hugs my skinny legs.
7. Eighth photo is a red knee-length dress from Forever21 for $11.80. I love how it`s baby doll shaped and flares out at the bottom.
8. Ninth photo is a cute pink top from Aerie for $34.50 but was on sale for $24.15.
9. In photo 10 is just a basic black and peachy tank each for $15.50 but was on sale for $10.85 each also from Aerie.
10. And finally the last photo was just a free tote with any purchase from Aerie. Even though I think I would have no use for this, it`s still nice to have.
[ALL CONTENTS ARE MINE]