Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Super model Miranda Kerr is healthy and has an insanely amazing body! So if you want to start living the healthy life style you might as well start by what you put into your body. This recipe is good for a snack or it could be a healthy alternative for breakfast. She always says some things that work for her might not work for you, so you don`t need to follow every little thing she does like her work out and food.
Supplements are good to have and a this shake is good way to get them!
What you will need:
Maca Root powder
Hemp or Almond Milk or instead use the fresh coconut water from a new coconut
High energy, high quality, low GI, no aspartame organic cacao (because I prefer chocolate) Protein powder (best sourced through a nutritionist)
Acai Berry Powder
Agave syrup or Coconut sugar (if you need to sweeten it I personally dont need to use agave in my shakes)
Vitamin C powder
* 1/2 fill blender with icy cold filtered water and ice
* add 2 cups of either Hemp or Almond Milk
* add the recommended scoops of protein powder (as per the product you buy)
* add 1/2 teaspoon of Spirulina and gradually work up to about a full heaped teaspoon in your shake
* add 2 teaspoons of Maca Root powder
* add a dessert spoon of Cacao, Flaxseed Meal, Chia Bran and Almond Meal
* add a teaspoon of Chia Oil
* add 2 tablespoons of Acai Berry Powder
* add a teaspoon of Vitamin C powder and a teaspoon of L-Argenine powder
* add Agave to taste (only use if needed as the Vitamin C and L-Argenine powder should make the shake sweet enough)
Blend and enjoy.
What you dont finish, save and have as a snack later.
Note: I would put coconut oil in this shake if I could but it solidifies when cold so I dont include it.