Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Here is a very easy recipe for this yummy appetizer or snack. Its perfect for guests or even just yourself! Its affordable and you don`t need to have any cooking or baking skills to make these. All you need is 2 cans of crescent rolls and a package of little smoke sausages. There are a variety of flavors to choose from for both those items so you can either go with original or something else like cheesy sausages.
Heres what you need to do:
- unroll the dough from both cans
- there should be pre sliced triangle shapes already, i just took a knife and sliced each of those triangles in half.
- take a sausage and place it on the wider end of the triangle and roll all the way to the end
- do this over and over again for each triangle piece of dough until theres no more left.
- place on a cookie sheet and bake on 375 for about 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- let cool before serving
I had to split mine into two batches because my cookie sheet was small but by the time i put the next batch in, the first batch was already gone! You can even make or buy a cheese dipping sauce to dip these in!
Have you made these before? Would you try this recipe?