Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I made mini cheesecake for my friend`s birthday the other day. They`re super easy to make and tastes great. Follow the recipe below if you want to try it out.
Prep Time: 25 minutes plus baking and chilling time
Preheat To: 300ºF (150ºC)
Serving: 24 individual cheesecakes
1 cup (250 mL) graham wafer crumbs
1/4 cup (50 mL) sugar
1/3 cup (75 mL) butter, melted
2 pkgs (250 g each) regular or light cream cheese, softened
1 can (300 mL) Regular or Low Fat Sweetened Condensed Milk
8 oz (227 g) white chocolate, melted
1. Combine crumbs, ground almonds, sugar and butter; press equal portions firmly onto bottoms of 24 paper-lined muffin cups.
2. Beat cream cheese until fluffy. Gradually add Eagle Brand, eggs and white chocolate.
3. Spoon equal amounts of mixture into prepared cups.
4. Bake in preheated 300ºF (150ºC) oven 16-18 minutes. Cool thoroughly and chill 4 hours or overnight. Serve the mini cheesecakes in paper liners or peel off paper liners and garnish as desired.
* If the condensed milk/eggs/white chocolate/cream cheese mixture is too sweet, add milk until it suits your taste or subsitute with semi sweet chocolate instead of white chocolate
Photo belongs to me. Follow me on instagram (muns_) for more pictures.