Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I`m sure many of you are aware of using Milk of Magnesia, a laxative as a base before applying makeup!
Personally, I did not benefit greatly from this, but I have heard of many people who have...
So here are the pros and cons!
- effective in maintaining oil-free skin
- very affordable
- found in almost all super stores
- contains natural mineral
- has no scent (original formulas)
- some can find it to be very drying
- has a very high pH level of about 10.5! (bad for our neutral skin)
When our skin in not at our normal pH level, many more skin problems can arise, because this allows more bacteria to form on the skin.