Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hi everyone! It`s been a long time since I`ve posted an EOTD. Things have been busy with school and even though a lot of times I`ll have time to put on a face in the morning, there really isn`t any time to take pictures of it. By the time I get home I just want to take off all my makeup and relax...so for the past several months I haven`t been taking any pictures of my makeup looks. Which is unfortunate because I`ve done quite a few that I really liked.
The look I`m featuring today was inspired by the gorgeous Mila Kunis, who always has sultry smoky eyes and nude lips. Everytime I see her in magazines or in a movie I`m always admiring her makeup. There are lots of tutorials that do makeup looks inspired by her, and this is sort of my take on it. To do this look I used the Sonia Kashuk Eye on Neutral palette which is $20 and can be bought exclusively at Target and http://target.com. I bought this palette months ago and it`s a really great neutral matte palette.
What I used and did:
- Take a light brown shade and place this all over the lid up to the crease
- Take a reddish brown shade and place this in the outer corner and crease
- Take a black shade and place in the outer corner and along the lash line, blend upwards
- Optional: take a flesh colored shade and apply to the brow bone, blend the edges together
- Line your eyes with a black pencil
- Apply mascara This look is really simple and easy but makes a big impact.
Smoky eyes are great for a night out but can be worn out during the day with the right complementing makeup and outfit. All of the shades used in this look were matte, but feel free to use all shimmery shades or a mix of both for interesting dimension.
Thanks for reading!
All images and content are my own. Please do not use or take without permission.