Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
For some reason I feel that everything I own in my closet has to be the color mint. From mint tops, to mint arm candy and recently a mint pair of Nike Free (will receive on Friday). Mint has conquered the fashion world and hopefully (fingers are crossed) will be here to stay.
As I was looking though my makeup stash figuring out what products I wanted to showcase in this month`s beauty faves, I realized that I have not done a fashion fave since....ah who am I kidding, I have only done a fashion faves once. Therefore, I decided that it was about time I showed you what I have been loving this past month.
Warning....it clearly looks like a need an iron. lol. I do own one but I usually don`t iron my clothes until I am ready to wear them....yes, I am lazy. Sue me. lol.
1. Anne Klein 100% silk blouse- I love how light and soft this fabric is. I tucked it in a black pair of pants in picture #2 but you can definitely dress this up or down. I purchased this blouse at a Thrift store for just a couple of dollars not knowing it was 100% silk and retailed for over $100.
2. H&M mint skinny jeans- Omg how I love these. They are super comfortable and I just adore the color. I just saw that they now sell neon pink ones like these so I think those will be my next purchase. only $24.95 @ H&M
3. H&M minty high low top- I absolutely love this top. It may be too big for me but I love how comfortable this is. The back part is sheer which looks cute with a bandeau underneath. only $12.95 @ H&M
4. Mossimo Rose gold sandals- Can you tell I have literally worn these to death? They are the most comfortable pair of sandals I own and they are so cute! I give credit to MissGlamorazzi for encouraging everyone to get these. If you Target still has these make sure to grab a pair...you will live in them for the rest of Summer. $14.99 @ Target
5. Mint and gold pyramid cuff bracelet- Although this bracelet is too large for my wrist, I love the combination of gold and mint. It looks so cute on its own or paired with other bracelets. $6.80 @ Forever 21
6. Gold Matchstick Necklace- Another piece I have worn to death this Summer. I love wearing this necklace with boring tops to give it a new look. I got such a great deal on it too. $5 @ Charlotte Russe
What has been one piece of clothing that you have worn so much this Summer? Let me know in the comments below.