Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
It`s the first of the month again, which means paying bills, rent, and oh yeah...beauty faves! This Summer is flying by so quick but to be honest I am over it. I can`t stand the hot weather anymore...I am craving for Fall to come. I cannot wait!
Anyways on to my favorites this month....
1. Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs- This stuff is a God send. I can`t believe I had not shown this in a monthly favorites post yet. I can`t live without this stuff. After so many years of playing soccer and falling during elementary while playing tag, my legs have definitely seen better days. Which is why I love this stuff.....it mimics the look of pantyhose! It gives your legs a glowy flawless look. Love this stuff and I think everyone should have this.
2. Lush Ocean Salt- I think I have found my HG scrub. Not only is this a great facial scrub its also great for exfoliating the rest of your body. And not to mention smells amazing...sort of reminds me of a yummy house margarita.
3. Tarte Amazonian Clay bronzer in park ave princess- Another HG product for me. I am a light skinned girl so I am so happy I finally found a bronzer that doesnt make me look like an oompa loompa! Thanks Eve!
4. Tarte Amazonian clay blush in dollface- wow are all Tarte products this amazing? I love this baby pink color....it gives yoru cheeks the perfect blushy pink. Its also very buildable. Thanks Eve once again.
5. Maybelline Age rewaind dark circle eraser- I must admit, I wasn`t a big fan of this stuff in the beginning but it definitely grew on me and now I find myself reaching for it everyday. I love it for it`s brightening factor...especially on days where I barely get any sleep.
6. Tillia indulge lip balm in plum- I almost didn`t want to include this in this post because I don`t think you can buy this product anymore...I found this at my dollar store but this company used to have a website. This is one of the most moisturizing lip balms I have used. And I love the packaging!
7. Revlon Lip Butter in Trutti Frutti- I feel like this has been on my lips all Summer long....but can you blame me? It`s such a beautiful coral color! I want to get more of these...any recommendations?
That is all for this month`s faves. What was your favorite beauty product this month?