Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
October is over and I am so excited for November! November is not only my birth month but its also exciting because Im looking forward to being at Disneyland over Thanksgiving week! I dont have too many beauty favorites this month but here they are anyways:
- Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation: Ive been using this non-stop for the past month and I absolutely love it. I did hop on the Nearly Naked Foundation band wagon pretty late but Im glad I found my way to it because its a great foundation and Ill definitely be repurchasing again and again.
- Revlon nearly Naked Powder: I got this within a few day after purchasing the Nearly Naked foundation and I have to say that this is hands down the best drugstore powder Ive ever come across and yes this trumps my long time favorite Maybelline dream matte powder!
- Its a 10 Miracle Leave-In plus Keratin: Ive always been hesitant to purchase this because its just so darn expensive! I eventually ended up getting this and got the mini bottle but even this mini bottle was still pricey. Despite the price I will say this has been a really great hair product. It leaves my hair feeling so soft as well as shiny. Once I finish up this small bottle I will for sure be getting the bigger bottle.
- Real Techniques Expert Face Brush: Im so late to hop onto the real techniques brush bandwagon and I seriously dont know why it took me this long to get this brush. This brush truly is amazing for foundation.
- M.A.C. Notable Blush: Its that time of the year where I like to go for the more deeper blushes that act like a bronzer and blush in one and Notable is what I usually turn to. Sadly though I do believe this was a limited edition shade.
Ebates: http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=%2FGmivtXR3wSg2DR78pbsLA%3D%3D Get paid to shop online!
Shoplately: http://shoplately.com/?u=brf8mfmw Get FREE $5 credit when you sign up through your facebook account!