Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Can you believe January is already over? I feel like it was just New Years Eve the other day lol! Anyways, this is my January beauty favorites! My favorites this month arent too exciting. I started a new job this month and I cant really wear much makeup to work so I havent really experimented and played around with all my fun makeup lately. My favorites this month is definitely geared more towards skincare and simple makeup basics.
- Hand Food hand lotion: I love this stuff!! I bought two this past holiday season, one to keep in my purse and one to keep at home but I probably should buy another one to keep at work since I am a constant hand washer and my hands get so dry and this product works really well for me plus it smells good!
- Aquaphor: Its a staple that everyone needs! My lips have been super dry lately and this is what I have been using for them.
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Exposed: This is a mini one that I got in my Tarte 500 point perk from Sephora. Its a really nice everyday shade to wear and I have been loving it! I probably wont be purchasing the full sized one just because I have so many blushes.
- Benefit POREfessional: Amazing amazing product and Im glad I finally took the plunge and bought one!
- Clinique exfoliating scrub: Probably the best exfoliating scrub Ive ever used! Its very gritty but I dont feel that its too harsh on my skin at all.
- Clinique liquid facial soap: I like to use this to wash my face when I havent worn makeup and its a nice gentle face wash and a little goes a long way with this product.
- Benefits Theyre Real Mascara: This has been a beauty favorite of mine probably for the past 2 months. I finally bought a new full size tube and its becoming a holy grail product for me.
Ebates: http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=%2FGmivtXR3wSg2DR78pbsLA%3D%3D Get paid to shop online!
Shoplately: http://shoplately.com/?u=brf8mfmw Get FREE $5 credit when you sign up through your facebook account!