Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Its been while since Ive shared my beauty favorites, but then again I didnt really have anything interesting or out of the ordinary worth sharing to be a favorite. This month though I do have some favorites that I think are worth sharing.
- GLAMGLOW SUPERMUD MASK: Its official I am in LOVE with this product! Since Ive purchased it Ive used it about 4 times and its honestly like no other face mask I have ever used. I was definitely hesitant about spending the money on this because it is a bit pricey but after using it I will definitely be repurchasing this again. My skin has never felt so clean and so smooth after using a mask until I tried this one. It really gets your face super clean and really draws out the impurities in your skin especially in your nose! Its kinda TMI but when I saw all the gunk in pulled out of the skin on my nose I was surprised. Ive also noticed that its brightened my skin up also! I only use this once a week and I really love it and definitely recommend it. It has a bit of a funky smell when you first try it but you get use to it after a while.
- HOURGLASS AMBIENT LIGHTING POWDER (RADIANT LIGHT): This isnt necessarily a highlight powder but more of a shimmer/glow powder but I really like the fact that its not super chunky glittery but rather finely milled shimmer that adds a nice glow to your skin. I bought this during black Friday and its a product that I have not been able to stop using. I do use it like a highlight powder and I like to use it with my theBalm Cindy-Lou manizer powder. The two together make a great highlight!
- BEN NYE BANANA POWDER: My best friend gave this to me and at first I didnt really know what to do with it, but recently I have been using this as a setting powder to under my eyes after I use my garnier anti-dark-circle roller and it just brightens up my under eye area so nicely.
- THE WET BRUSH: This was a recent purchase that I have been using all month long. I use to use a wide tooth comb to de-tangle my hair but to be honest with you I hate using combs, I would rather just brush out my wet hair which I know isnt good but its just easier that way. So when I heard about this brush I wanted to give it a try and it actually detangles nicely with ease!
- E.L.F. STUDIO BLUSH BRUSH: Ive had this brush for so long now and It honestly hasnt gotten much use until recently, because Ive discovered that its a really great brush for highlighting or applying my ben nye banana powder underneath the eyes since its the perfect size.