Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I made the one afternoon for me and my partner as a bit of fun, and to my surprise it actually tasted great so I wanted to share what I done and really how easy it is.
I did cheat a little and I bought and El Dopaso Chilli powder mix, and a chicken fajita mix (1 sachet of each)
2 chicken breast cut into little strips
500g of minced meat (I used lamb and there was enough for use to eat the next day with some rice)
1 green bell pepper sliced thinly
1 red bell pepper sliced thinly
1 tin of kidney beans
1 small onion sliced thinly (or half a large or medium)
1 carton or can of tomato passata (chopped tomatoes sieved)
Pack of 8 flour tortillas
1 bag of grated cheddar and one of mozzarella
1. Cover the chicken in half the packet mix and mix together to coat all pieces.
2. In a pot add the minced meat with a pinch of salt and pepper, and a lamb cube for extra flavour. Once all the meat is browned add in the tomatos and all the packet mix and stir in. Add in the kidney beans and leave to simmer.
3. In a shallow pan use 1 tsp of oil and heat on a high heat and add in the chicken, cook on a high heat and keep mixing so chicken doesnt burn. Add half of whats left of the mix to the chicken with 1 2 tbsp of water and cook. Once chicken is done plate up and set aside.
4. In the same pan you cooked the chicken add the vegetables and the rest of the fajita packet mix. Stir and cook till the veg gain some colour and the plate and set aside. Dont cook veg till soggy you still want some bite.
5. Heat tortillas in the microwave. Serve chilli in a bowl and use as a second filling option for your wraps.
Hope you guys enjoy this recipe its so easy and great way to get friends over and have a good time over food. :)