Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
For the past few months, I have been experiencing lower back pains. One factor is probably my computer chair at home because I find myself not sitting properly because the chair is so oversized and comfortable. You`re supposed to sit with your back leaned back and feet straight down but I am always sitting in random positions. With that being said, I finally went out to go buy myself a new computer chair at Costco! There weren`t many selections but I knew I wanted a mesh chair rather than an executive leather comfortable chair that I previously had. I bought this Metrex Mesh Task Chair mainly because the chair really supports my back which is my primary focus. Although, the chair isn`t squishy soft, it is really helpful on my back.
- Packaging: The box was compact and actually fits in my trunk! I have a Toyota Corolla Sport (sedan) and my trunk is fairly small, I always have trouble buying anything because of my trunk. Therefore, packaging is a huge factor when I am making a purchase and driving my car.
- Assembly: The chair came in a few pieces with some parts/tools and wrapped in bubble wrap/foam. My boyfriend unboxed the chair and assembled the chair pretty quickly. It took him about 15-20 minutes and putting the chair together was self explanatory. He didn`t come across any problems and what`s nice is there is an extra nut/screw for the future if we need it.
- Comfort: The chair definitely structures my back and I have been sitting in the chair for a few hours and I am not experiencing and further pain with my back which is nice.
What I dislike so far about the chair:
- Sometimes I like to put my feet on the legs/wheels area and it`s quite rough and hurts my feet. However, although I dislike that feature I think it`d be better because then I would have to sit properly
- If you go in your chair at an angle especially in shorts you can hurt a little from the hard mesh?
- The chair can go up really high! But I don`t need that because I`m short and I actually would need to chair about a inch shorter to be perfect, ha-ha but when I have house slippers on it`s fine.
Despite the dislikes so far from my first impressions, I really do enjoy the design of this chair and could already see a difference.
(Photo belongs to me!)