Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I just wanted to share this metallic gold eyes look I had on for my friends birthday a couple of days ago because I like how it turned out. This was a really fast and easy eye look.
For this look all I used was:
* Urban Decay Primer Potion: All over the eye.
* Loreal Hip Duo in Gilded. I used the gold on the lid and under the eyes and then I used the darker shade for my crease and blended everything out.
* A cream color shadow as highlight on the brow bone and the inner corners;
* Black liquid liner on the top lashes;
* False lashes to finish off the look.
Thanks for reading! <3
*Please follow and friend if you like my posts*
**Pictures and content belongs to me (email@example.com)
DO NOT TAKE!!!!