Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
What kind of "active" or fitness gear do you wear when you go to the gym or work out? I prefer shorts and yoga capris/pants. I am picky on shorts though - they can`t be too short. I recently purchased these Mesh Shorts from Old Navy`s Active line.
Overview on these shorts:
- Elasticized waistband with drawstring (easily to be adjusted)
- Vented sides
- Breathable mesh shell, with smooth tricot lining
- Tag-free for added comfort (a huge plus for me!)
- Available in all sorts of colors (the color I purchased is: Eternal Flame)
- Affordable originally $15, on sale for $10 on the website. In stores at my location these were on clearance for $7.99, plus I had a $5 credit from SnapAppy and ended up scoring these shorts for only $3 and some change!
The shorts are a nice length (approved by me to wear) and comfortable. I have a few items from the Active line at Old Navy and currently enjoying the feel/comfort of them and the socks too!
<Strong>Do you shop at Old Navy? Have you tried the Old Navy Active line?</strong>
Want the same pair? http://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/product.do?vid=1&pid=387773042
Photo belongs to me!