Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I found this Mesh Back Support at none other than Dollar Tree for a whopping dollar! Typically mesh back supports retail anywhere between $5-15 depending on where you purchase it, the quality and more importantly (in todays society) the name brand associated with it. The one I purchased isnt a big name brand, obviously, but all in all mesh back supports all do the same job. I have seen some in pillow form, which I find are very uncomfortable because the pillow is like a hard brick. Some of the metal based ones can be uncomfortable if you lean against them in a certain way, because you end up getting metal jabbed into your side/back.
According to the information section on the product the support does the following:
- Naturally conforms to the curve of the spinal cord.
- Mesh design keeps the back cool with constant airflow from the ventilated net.
- Great to use at work, home, recreation, auto and many more place.s
I dont mind the back support I purchased for a few reasons:
1) The support has metal along the outside to keep the product in its designated shape
2) The back suspenders have a give to them, so if you forget about your back support on your chair, so if you flop back into your seat, the support itself will give a bit and move to avoid you getting metal or hard plastic into your spine.
3) Provides ergonomically correct lumbar support to your spine
4) The price -- I mean really - $1 vs. $15?
Granted with the more you spend, the more support youll be getting, but I find this one is comfortable enough for my computer chair at home. Overall, Im pleased with my purchase.
Do you have a mesh back support for your computer chair(s)?
Images are mine do not take or use. Thank you.