Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
This month my Topbox came so quickly that by the time I got my email notification, it was already in my mailbox. I got it on the 10th which is really early since they usually ship on the 10th. I`m guessing this time they shipped west coast boxes a bit earlier than east coast?
What I got this month:
- Full size Deborah Lippmann nail lacquer in "Whatever Lola Wants" (Retails $20)
- 7mL of Cover FX`s ClearPrep FX anti shine primer (Full size 30mL for $39)
- 2mL of Orlane Anagenese 25+ Eye Contour (Full size 15mL for $75)
- Full size Expressions Foundation Brush (Retails $24)
- Coupon for free Deborah Lippmann nail file @ Holt Renfrew
I have to say, I LOVE THIS MONTH`S BOX. It was definitely worth it too! I always wanted to buy Deborah Lippmann polishes, but they were a bit too pricey for me since it was just nail polish after all. I can`t believe topbox gave a full sized one this month :)! The foundation brush was a nice surprise too! My friend got a powder brush, but I was happy with the foundation brush since mine was starting to show some wear and tear. The only downside to the brushes is that both my friend and I found that the brush tops could pop off with a fairly light pull. It seems like they weren`t glued to the handle? None the less, they do stay when you snap them back on the handles. Since I suffer from sleepless student syndrome, eye creams are always welcome lol and I always enjoy having mini primers for travel! This one also doubles as an acne treatment gel so horray!
Overall, great month! What did you guys get this month :)?
Remember to Like, Comment, and Subscribe <3