Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
This month I have quite a few products to show you girls! I a few new product mentioned as well as some repetitive favorites from last month that I just so happened to be obsessed with this month. I highly recommend you lovelies check these items out. Also I thought I`d switch it up and explain why I love these products and what I use them for, thought It would be helpful to you.
1. ELF Spring Palette : This palette comes with a large variety of eyeshadows ranging from neutrals to bright colors. You can come up with a simple, fun, or dark look using this. The pigmentation is amazing, and its extremely affordable.
2. Sally Girl Connectable Compact eyeshadows : These little things are amazingly pigmented, and the come in huge range of colors and finishes. They are only a dollar and the quality is so great!
3. Maybe line Great Lash mascara : This mascara makes my lashes look fuller and longer. I just love how my lashes look afterwards!
4. Maxi Crème Brulee lipstick : This is my go to, everyday lip color. The pigmentation of this lipstick is perfect, and its the perfect nude shade for me. It compliments my skin tone so well, its my holy grail lipstick. And it was only a dollar!
5. NYX eyeshadow skin-tone base : This is just perfect for priming my eyes, and it cause my eyeshadows to stay on longer, and it adds vibrancy to my eyeshadow as well.
6. Ulta eyeliner pencils : I just love these eyeliner pencils! They are creamy, long last, and rich in color.
7. LOreal eye brightening pencil : I love using this as a highlight for my brow bone and inner corner. It just adds the perfect shine, which makes my eyes pop.
8. Sephora Pretty Berry lip gloss : I honestly use this lip gloss over ever lipstick I own. I adds a hint of mauve to any lip color I have on. Its sheer, but you can wear it alone and still have a hint of color on the lips or you can wear it over a lip color to slightly tone it down.
9. Jordana Lip Out Loud lip gloss in BTW : Just like my Sephora lip gloss, I put this gloss over any lip color I own, or I just wear it also when I just want a hint of shine and pink. I really like wearing this over lip liners, so I tend to just fill my lips in with a liner and top it with this and Im out the door. By the way it smells so good.
10. Finesse Re-Vitality hair protectant : This product is a holy grail product for my hair when Im using heated tools. Over the 8 plus months of using it Ive noticed a huge difference in my hair. It protects my hair from breakage and it helps soften my hair as well. When I have third day hair I just spray this all over and it just instantly freshens, softens, and protect my hair. I love this stuff!
11. B&BW Pink Chiffon body mist and lotion : Quick and simple this stuff smell amazing!
12. Garnier Fructis leave in conditioner : I use this weather my hair is straight or curly. It helps control frizz especially when its humid outside and it also just keep my hair looking polished and healthy.