Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
FINALLY got a chance to do my May Favorites! May went by way too fastand so far June is flying by as well. I dont like it
1) Tarte for True Blood palette - Ive been loving these colors lately. They are so pigmented and last almost all day. Tarte in general is one of my favorite brands and I wish this was still avaible for everyone to buy so if you ever see itget it! I will be doing an eye of the day with a couple of these colors soon. Check my sephora haul post to see the colors inside!
2) Orifluido Beauty Elixir - I got this in my February Birchbox and completely forgot about it right after I used it the first time I got it. I came around to using it again in May and Im seriously contemplating dishing out the $29.99 for it. However, I do wanna try the Josie Maron one, so well see. But for the month for May I was loving this! My ends are so soft now. Check out what else came in that Birchbox here:
3) Tarte Celebutante Dry Oil Shimmer - When I first got this, I literally had no idea how to use it but I looked it up online and its to add a little shimmer to your face, hair, basically anywhere. I mix some with my moisturizer when I go out and it makes my skin glow. Thank god its not like full on glitter. Its subtle and makes my skin very soft. I got it in a set at Sephora on clearance. Check it out here:
4) OPI Last Friday Night - I hated this polish when I first bought it but then started using it for simple galaxy nails and started to like it. Recently I got a mani pedi and both my toe and finger nails chipped the next day! I was so mad and since I didnt have the color I just threw some of this on top and it was fixed. I realize I really like this polish over other colors. This is my nail of the week for simple galaxy nails:
5) The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil - I hardcore broke out on my chin this month and so I busted this out and it minimized my blemishes within 2 days and I noticed it also helped a dark spot I had. I will always use this from now on when I feel a blemish coming on.
6) Cover Girl blush in Pretty Peach - I love this blush because its inexpensive and has great color pay off! Ive been loving peaches lately for spring and summer and this is a great choice. I love that its compact as well so I can bring it everywhere without lugging a make up bag and brush around. Check out my Cover Girl haul here:
7) Olie Biologique - This is jammed packed with essential oils and I started using it on my cheeks since they were dry for some reason and it seemed to do the trick. I got this in a Birchbox so it is a deluxe sample size. I dont think I will be buying the full size just because its a bit pricey.
8) Julep Pomegranate Scrub - I got this in a Julep Maven box and OMG this is by far the most luxurious scrub I have ever tried! It leaves a bit of oil on your skin but it is absorbed once you get out of the shower. I would use this after I shave. I wouldnt use this before fake tanning though, it will just slide off.
9) Julep Pomegranate Body Crème - After using the scrub, I use the body crème and I am sooooo soft its crazy!! I always thought my Lush massage bars would be the only thing that would work on my dry skin but the scrub and this crème are now my secret weapon! lol I will definitely be purchasing these two!!
10) Bauble Bar Bracelet - I got this in one of my first Birchboxes and I wore it all month and even wore it some days in June. I got a lot of compliments on it at the MTV Movie Awards this yeareveryone seemed to love it =) Bauble Bar has some cute stuff so I might try ordering some things. It is perfect for stacking.
What were your May Favorites? Have you tried any of these products?
**photos & content are mine**
<3 Be sure to like, comment, follow, & friend request! <3
Source link: http://www.birchbox.com