Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I probably should have posted this earlier, as we are in June already, but I`ve been so busy with work, and whenever I did have time, the lighting was always bad and I couldn`t get proper lighting.
With that being said, should I get one word comments like "nice" or "cool", I might just flip.
This month, I`ve been reaching for two blushes:
- Nars "Exhibit A" which is a bold, matte reddish-orange (sticking to my orange-ish theme from last month. It does look scary, but it works beautifully or darker skin tones (I`m in NC45).
- Ambering Gold, which is a more safe choice...and probable versatile. Its a purple based pink, which shimmer, but not chunky shimmer...so you don`t need to worry about this falling all over your face. I like the "healthy" flush that it gives.
Lip products are probably my favorite to buy so I normally end up having quite a few each month.
- NARS "Pigalle", this has been my favorite "night time" shade, as it is darker but not overly bold like a red lipstick.
- MAC "Modesty", this is a nice alternative to a nude shade, because it gives some color with out washing you out. Again, I think this is a nice shade for deeper skin tones to explore.
- YSL #17 is a bright, fun pink. What I like is that it starts off sheer, and can build up. I sometimes like to pair this with modesty. I consider this my "fun summer shade."
- MAC "So Vain", this lip product works well with both #17 and Modesty, or just on its own, which is why I`ve been reaching for it lately.
- UD "Illegal", since my lips are so damn huge, I always like to wear a lip liner, just to help extend the wear of my lipsticks.
- UD Naked 2, of course because of its neutral selection, but also because you can create so many different looks from day to night. Specially this month, I`ve been enjoying YDK, Blackout, Suspect and Bootycall.
- L`oreal Million Lashes. As dangerous as the brush looks, I really like the appearance this mascara gives me. It separates my lashes and adds volume and length.
- MAC "blacktrack", to be honest, I`ve just been trying to use this up, as there are better gel liners out there (The Maybeline one is amazing compared to this).
- MAC studio fix liquid foundation in NC45 (not shown in pictures)
- MUFE HD Face Primer
<Strong>Scents & Nails</strong>
- MAC Turquatic, I love this scent! I think I`ll need to buy a back up!
- "Hyper" By Warrant Beauty, which has a really nice fruity smell and the bottle is gorgeous.
- XOX Betsey, from the Betsey Johnson line at Sephora
Thanks for reading!
*images are mine*