Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
1) Bath & Body Works Pink Chiffon Triple Moisture Body Cream - I dont know how I never tried this scent before but my co-worker brought this in as her hand lotion and I fell in love with it! It smells just like candy -its very sweet and girly. I had to go out and by myself a bottle.
2) Bath & Body Works Rio Rumberry Shower Gel - I got this as a free gift and I usually dont like berry scented things but this is more tropical so its not the ordinary berry scent. I like that its fresh and fruity. Perfect for summer in my opinion.
3) Sally Hansen Salon Airbrush Legs in Medium Glow - I got the worst tan line from some work out capris so this has saved my life to when I needed to wear shorts. It seriously makes my legs looked airbrushed and flawless. I will be using this all summer.
4) My Beauty Diary Sheet Masks - Ive been obsessed with sheet masks lately. I bought way too much when I went to Hong Kong last month. Im trying to use up some I already had so Ive been loving My Beauty Diary. They have so many different kinds and I cant pick just one!
5) Lancome Bi Facil eye makeup remover - This was a life saver when it came to my water proof mascara I wore while in Hong Kong. This has always been my favorite eye make up remover and I have yet to buy the full size since I always get these sample sized ones for free.
6) Buxom Lip Gloss in Monica - I love this peachy color for Spring & Summer and since its travel size I brought it with me on my vacation.
7) Lush Ocean Salt - My favorite scrub of all time. Again I brought this since its travel sized and my skin was flawless the entire time I was in Hong Kong.
8) It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye in Neutral Medium - This is an AMAZING concealer and I will definitely be purchasing the full size once I finish up a couple more concealers. It really helped my dark circles and didnt crease. It worked really well with the humidity.
9) Dolce & Gabbanna Light Blue - This was my favorite in April also. I brought this deluxe sized sample with me and it is the cutest bottle and now whenever I smell this I think of my vacation =)
10) Tarte Maracuja Oil - Another repeat favorite from April. I used this as a night time moisturizer and I think this with Ocean Salt made my skin look and feel clearer and softer.
What were your May Favorites? Have you tried any of these products?
**photos & content are mine**
<3 Be sure to like, comment, follow, & friend request! <3