Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
2 years ago
Whenever I look at a magazine, I see these fantastic mascara adds, like Lancome, Smashbox, Dior, etc.
High end mascara`s are so expensive. They are around 20 to 35 dollars and sometimes they can turn out to be a big disappointment!
I buy mascara to hold the curls of my eyes and make them appear longer and fuller. Sometimes a regular formula dosn`t work and I would need to buy waterproff.
Out of alll the makeup I buy, mascara is the only one I`m willing to risk to try out and I have come up with a number of dupes for mascara.
1. Maybelline the Falsies volume express (waterproof) is very similar to Lancome`s Hypnose Drama..... However I like the waterproof to the Hypnose Drama more, but if you already have long lashes the origional one will work fine.
2. L`oreal Telescopic Mascara (waterproof), I love this mascara, my lashes are soooo pretty when I use this, it dosn`t clump at all! I find this most similar to Lancome Definicils (waterproof) both gives me very similar results!
3. Majolica Majorca Lash Expander Frame Plus - This is an AMAZING Japanese Mascara! Because of the fiber it has it`s a great dupe for fiberwig`s paint-on flase lashes. Ok now in Asian they are the same price, i think fiberwig may be 2 to 1 dollars more expensive.... but in the States the difference is about 10 dollars!
4. Maybelline`s Lash Stilletto (waterproof) is a great dupe for stila lash visor waterproof mascara! The curling effect they give at the end is almost identical, just makesure no not overdue the Maybelline`s Lash Stilletto or it might clump on you.
5. Along with Maybelline`s Lash stilletto the Japaneses brand Heroine Make Long&curl Mascara is also a great dupe to stila lash visor waterproof mascara.
6. The Japanese brand Fairy Drop is a great dupe to the smashbox bionic mascara. They are very similar but The Fairy Drop holds your curls better.
The japanese brand Mascaras can be found on http://Sasa.com