Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hey ya`ll! As you can tell, I LOVE mascara. I know I have a lot, and I also know that a bunch of you are cringing because I have so many going at once and they "expire in 3 months" and I`m gross, blah blah blah. I don`t care. I like to use them until they are gone, so if that happens to take up to a year or so, so be it. As long is there is product left, I`m enjoying it, and it`s not irritating my eyes, I keep it. I currently have 16 mascaras going. Some of them are almost gone or dried out but most of them are still going strong. Since I have SO many, instead of giving full reviews of each, I`ll give you mini reviews. If you see one that happens to interest you, and you want me to do a full review or show you want it looks like on, etc., just ask and I`ll be sure to do that for you! I have broken these all up into 3 categories: Drugstore/Good, Drugstore/Bad, and High End. Enjoy!
- CoverGirl Lash Blast Volume, $8: Gives nice separation and volume, not clumpy. Easy to layer and very dark. Has a wet formula.
- Maybelline the Falsies, ~$6: Gives a nice dark black dramatic look. Spoon brush helps to curl. Is slightly clumpy (in a good way). Good for nighttime or for people who like a bit of oomph in their everyday look. Has a wet formula.
- Maybelline the One by One, ~$6: Perfect for everyday. Really separates and elongates lashes, and makes eyes open up and you look more awake. Very natural and pretty. Has a dry formula.
- E.L.F. Regular & Waterproof Mascara Duo, $1: (See my recent review of this here: http://www.luuux.com/health-beauty/elf-regular-waterproof-mascara-duo-1?blog_id=37599). Has a wet formula.
- E.L.F. Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara, $1: I use the "eyebrow" side to set my brows and it works very well. The "mascara" side is obviously clear, perfect for a very natural look. Lengthens and thickens. Perfect for sweaty summer days or swimming because it won`t make you look like a raccoon. I also use this sometimes to set my baby hairs out of my face. Has a wet formula.
- E.L.F. Studio Lengthening & Volumizing Mascara, $3: Has an angled brush, good at separating and lengthening. I don`t like it because it doesn`t do much on it`s own. Has a dry formula.
- Hard Candy Lash Call Lengthening Mascara in "Limelight", $6: Teal in color (also comes in black, etc.). Brush is very (and almost too) long, not very noticeable on the lashes. Doesn`t do much. Color is hard to wear with most looks, not practical (I keep it for fantasy tutorials and looks). Wet formula.
- CoverGirl Exact Eyelights in "Black Ruby", $6: This shade is for green eyes. Doesn`t make eyes look brighter or more noticeable. The "light-reflecting metallics" are really just large glitter. Bad looking up close, not noticeable from far away. Does nothing for lash volume or curl, etc. Purple and glittery in color, not even black. Very dry formula.
- Rimmel Lash Accelerator, $7: Long, odd shaped brush. Makes a big mess when you try to apply it. Takes a while to dry. Just messy and annoying most of the time. Also doesn`t do much for lashes. Has a wet formula.
- Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes!, $19: Gives you doll-like lashes. Very dark, separated, non-clumpy, perfect. Great for everyday. Perfect for lengthening and separating. Has a wet formula.
- Benefit BADgal Lash, $9-$19: Big brush gives nice volume and perfect everyday intensity. Non-clumpy. Has a dry formula.
- Benefit They`re Real!, $10-$23: Perfect for everyday. Easy to layer. Separates and lengthens lashes. Gives a slight bit of volume, also. Ball on the end of brush is perfect for grabbing inner, outer, and lower lashes. Has a wet formula.
- Too Faced SIZEQueen, $21: Great for volume and amazing length. Slightly separates and easy to layer. Big brush can be messy for smaller eyes/shorter lashes. Nice and dark black. Very wet formula.
- Too Faced LashGASM, $21: Brush is great at separating and lengthening. Nice to use for layering. very dark in color. Takes forever to dry. Has a very wet formula.
- Urban Decay Supercurl Curling Mascara, $10-$20: Curled spoon brush, very hard and be sharp if you get it too close to your eyes. Nice for lengthening and curling. Dark, and has a wet formula.
- Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara in Black, $10: Also comes in brown. Great tiny brush is perfect for bottom, inner, and outer lashes. Separates and lengthens. Has a wet formula.
I hope this was helpful! Again, any reviews or if you want to see what ones looks like on, just ask! xox
*Photos are MINE. Descriptions are also my own.