Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
These amazing palettes consist of 12 beautiful shades that make wearing nudes fun! These satiny smooth colors can be applied naturally `i.e. let me slip into something more comfortable" or beautifully layered. The wide range of naked neutrals gives you light highlighters as well as brazen bold shades that work to add definition and emphasis. Nude`Tude allows you to dramatically dress up your eyes (if nothing else)! The naughty palette has some risque packaging . The palette features 12 nude, natural shades of color and a dual sided applicator.
I am so impressed with this palette. The color selection is fantastic-I can definitely see myself taking only this palette on vacation because there are so many ways to combine the colors to create any look you want. But the best thing about this product is the quality of the shadows themselves. They are so creamy and so pigmented, the best shadows I`ve used in quite some time. For me, they are superior to most of the Mac singles I own.
The shadows come in a variety of textures and colors that go very well with one another. All the shades also have names beginning with S and are not available individually.
* Sassy is a frosty white that is similar to MAC Forgery.
* Stubborn is a frosty light pink/peach.
* Selfish is a frosty grayish taupe.
* Sophisticated is a dark brown with bronze shimmer and similar to Darkhorse from the Urban Decay Naked Palette.
* Sexy is matte burgundy.
* Serious is a black with matte finish.
* Snobby is a shimmery yellow.
* Stand-offish is a frosty/metallic light brown.
* Sultry is a satiny warm medium brown similar to Buck from Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette.
* Schitzo is a golden bronze.
* Silly is a reddish brown with flecks of copper sparkles.
* Sleek is a dark brown with matte finish.