Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Sorry it took me almost a month to get this up! I got my Target
Beauty Bag when I got back from California. It was just the
beginning of the month of November so it was about a month
Right when I heard Target was giving out their Beauty Bag I
literally hopped into my car and drove down the street. Out of
all places I was surely at the library trying to claim my bag. HA!
I knew it wouldn`t work through Mobile so I thought since I have
break I might as well. So here`s the bag everybody got! I super
stoked when I saw the leopard print bag. Its a very simple, but
fashionable bag you can throw it in your purse.
Samples I received are:
- Clear Total Care Nourishing Shampoo and Conditioner
- Fekkai Shea Butter Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner
- Jergens 24 Hour Body Moisturizer
- LOréal EverCrème Sulfate-Free Shampoo, Conditioner && - Nourishing Masque
- Pixi Flawless Beauty Primer
Of course we got the little coupons book so we can use to invest in
the full sizes. I know they`re FREE products, but I wish a few of these
could`ve been better in bottles. I can`t wait to test out the products even
though I got it last month. I heard these are their last bag eh? I`m sad they`re
ending this opportunity to explore their products.
1. Did you get a chance to snatch a bag as well?
2. What items are you most excited about?
Follow, rate & comments.
Pictures are mines!