Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Welcome back to my Part 2 series. Each week I will try to post my empties posts! I still have a lot more to talked about, but at the moment I will discuss about the baby wipes I`ve tried these past months. What I like and dislike about them. Let`s get started.
1. Pampers Wipes sensitive are my most favorites! The wipes are soft and easy to clean your bottoms. Yes! I`m a grown up and still uses it. I`m sure there are other grown ups does it too! (: If you don`t know, but the Pamper Sensitive wipes are 20% thicker compared to their Pampers regular wipes. Regular wipes are thinner than the ones I used. Its better when it`s thick!
2. Well Beginnings scented wipes are a Walgreen brand. Comparing it to Pampers and Huggies it`s not that bad. This is what I`ve been using at the moment. What stood out the most about these wipes are that they`re built into a tri-form. Meaning it has three layers of fabric. Designed with two quilted and for the inner layer it`s strong to prevent from tearing or stretching. I still have a whole box of their wipes. Thanks to couponing.
3. Huggies Simply Clean wipes are fragrance free. I think Pampers beats Huggies wipes for some reason. I wouldn`t say it`s bad, but I prefer Pampers wipes over Huggies. Also Huggies wipes seems to dry faster. I have you to measure and compare their wipes to Pampers, but Huggies seems a little smaller.
4. Cottonelle Fresh Care were and still are my favorites. I love these wipes because it`s fresh, clean, soft and gentle. They`re flushable clothes and dispose. I also like using their dispenser. Very easy to store your Cottonelle wipes. I`ve used the Cottonelle Fresh Care wipes so many times. I only have five packs picture is because that`s when I started on my empties.
Overall, my favorite baby wipes to use are the Pampers and Cottonelle wipes. Both are my favorites compared to the Huggies and Well Beginnings. Just because it has more intake in them.
1. Do you use baby wipes?
2. What brand of baby wipes do you prefer to use?