Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I`ve been wanting to do an empty post since a year. I`ve been collecting my `trash` for quite some time now. I will be posting my empty posts on a daily base since you know I have a lot. I mean a lot. Let`s get started.
1. The Noxema Makeup Removal Cloths happens to be one of my favorite makeup wipes ever! The reason why I love it so much is that it doesn`t sting my eyes. The wipes also cleans my waterproof mascara and conditioned my skin. 10/10
2. The Yes to Grapefruit Correct and Repair, brightening facial towelettes wasn`t one of my favorite. Smells amazing, but dang this stuff stings my face and eyes. Horrible feeling ever! I couldn`t figure out why it burns so bad. I mean it`s Grapefruit so what`s the problem there?
3. The Simple sensitive skin experts oil balancing cleansing wipes wasn`t so bad at all. It was non drying which is a plus. It controls shine and includes Zinc Pca and Glycerin. I`ve used quite a few of these. This was way better than the Say Yes to Grapefruit.
---- One Simple sensitive skin experts Radiance cleaning wipes also wasn`t so bad. With this wipe it`s different just because it has moisturizers in it already. Mango extract, Glycerin and Bisanolol are included in these wipes. Another one I didn`t have a problem with. I love how refreshing these wipes are.
4. The Yes to Cucumbers was so much better than the Yes to Grapefruit Correct and Repair wipes. As you can see I used so much of this one it`s so embarrassing. They`re hypoallergenic facial towelettes. The cucumbers and Aloe Vera helps to cleanse, removes makeup and nourish my skin. I used ten travels size and one regular packs.
Overall, my favorite wipes of all times goes to Noxzema. I wish I can find this kind of wipes at Walgreens. I don`t see it anymore for some apparent reason.
1. What`s your favorite wipes of all time?
2. Have you ever tried the Grapefruit wipes? What are you thoughts?