Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
About two weeks ago I was out of town heading to California. Here`s something I wore to the airport since I knew when I arrive there it would be at least 12:00PM. I usually fly at night, but of course my siblings and I didn`t want to waste a day. So we decided to fly out in the morning so that would be two hours extra for us. HAHA! There`s only two items in this picture I didn`t do a shopping haul because I`ve been too busy to take clothing posts!
Since it was cold in New Orleans I thought I`ll wear something that`s comfortable as possible. It`s always cold in the airplane so I wanted to put a jacket on. As you can see I was so all into the Fall colors. LOL Here`s what I have on from top to bottom. Also this was taken in HM when I went shopping in there.
- Jacket: This is a dusty Orange jacket I bought from a store called Its Fashion Metro. I love the color because its different from what I have in my closet. I love how you can fold up the sleeves to add a little taste to your outfits. I think I got this for $15.99!
- Top: This is an old Forever 21 top I had for about a year half. I was going to sell it for Poshmark, but I can`t seem to depart from it. LOL! I love the detailing on it and you`ll be surprise that I don`t really wear white tops that often. This isn`t White, but maybe an off White-ish I can say. I bought this shirt for $17.99
- Jeans: I was on the hunt to buy new jeans since I wasn`t feeling the ones I had before. I usually buy mines from Forever 21 since they`re so affordable. I got this from Forever 21 of course and it was only $13.99.
- Flats: These flats has been my favorite ever since I bought them a year half ago. I did buy them in two colors, but I threw the Black ones away because they were worn out! I knew I should`ve bought back ups since they`re so comfortable and it was only $6.99 when I bought them on sale.
- Purse: I usually don`t buy loud color purse because there`s no way I can ever pull off with an outfit, but when I first saw this I knew it had to be mines. LOL It doesn`t have a brand, but I got it from Plato`s Closet for about $12.99. $12.99 is a lot from Plato`s Closet, but it seems perfectly new when I first got it!
So there go my outfit! I hope you ladies and gents had a safe, fun Veterans Day!
1. What do you think about my airport outfits?
2. Would you catch yourself wearing something like this eh?
Follow, rate & comments.
Pictures are mines!