Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Have you ever been in a situation where you see something on a mannequin that looks cute, but when you put it on it looks eh? Well, these clothes wasn`t on the mannequin, but this is something I put together myself. Lol.
Since I`ve been part of the Poshmark Community I`ve been selling my clothes on there. To make a sale you gotta have a great cover. So here`s one of my cover I came up with. I don`t own a mannequin so this is how I display some of my clothes. The lighting in my room is bright so it looks better on the floor. LOL.
1. Forever 21 Mustard Long Sleeve Top- I bought this not long ago, but still never worn it. I never posted this as a haul either. Most of my clothes I buy I never post it because of the lighting in my room. Blah. This is what I`m selling by the way.
2. Forever 21 Skinny Jeans- I love Forever 21 Skinny Jeans. They`re so comfortable and affordable at the same time. I like their dark denim the most. I`m not selling these. Just to display my cover.
3. Brown Ankle Boots- These aren`t you`re typical pair of boots you see around, but I thought it was unique. These aren`t for sale either. Have yet to wear them, but in Springs I will.
Well, that`s it!
1. What are your thoughts of the items I put together?
2. Would you catch yourself wearing something like this?
Comments, rate and likes.
Images are mines.