Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
This month`s box was... AWESOME! I just got in on Monday but unfortunately it took me a while to get pictures and what nots ready for posting. The good thing about this delay is I got a chance to try stuff out =D!
This month I received:
- Mini Anastasia Hydrafull Gloss (Full size 2.2mL retails $27.00)
- 5mL M.Asam Magic Fini Concealor (Full size 30mL retails $38.00)
- Full set (3 Pieces) of Nu.Me Feather Hair Extensions (Retails $25.00)
- Full size Ocean Nail Polish in Pink Satina (Retails $12.00)
- Bonus Lise Watier Flash Radiance Vial as seen in Dec Box
I`ve always wanted to try feather extensions but never wanted to shell out for them since I was more curious on how they would look so having them in my box was awesome! Also, they come with the crimping beads and are made from real human hair so they can be styled. Quite an awesome find in my box :)!
I haven`t tried the lip gloss yet but I did play with the concealer and nail polish! The M.Asam stuff is AWESOME! It looks like it will be too dark but it blends right in and makes your skin look so amazing. It feels like you`re wearing nothing and hides any lines etc. A lot of people seem to complain about this without even trying, I`m glad I tried! The nail polish looks white but is actually a pearly super super light pink that is close to white? It`s quite nice :) I think I`ll use it for nail art!
Great box this month! What did you guys find in your boxes?
Remember to Like, Comment, and Subscribe <3