Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Love these products! I`ve listed each with descriptions below as to why I chose them and the advantages they have!
1. Pantene Aqua Light Shampoo and Conditioner: I cannot say enough good remarks about this duo. The shampoo and conditioner are both `zero weight,` paraben and dye free and have 100% more added nourishment. It gives a deep clean to your hair, smells amazing (citrus, fresh, light) and leaves it feeling detangled and soft. This scent stays with me all day, unlike other products I`ve tried.
2. St. Tropez self tanner: with spring starting, I like to give myself a light glow. This tanner doesn`t come out orange, but instead a deep brown tone that gives off the impression of an actual tan. When you first apply it, a guide-color comes out, to help distinguish where you are applying it.
3. Tea Tree Water: this toner water is from Lush. It keeps my faced looking balanced and well nourished. I have very oily skin, when I put this on after a shower or after I wash my face, it helps prevent shine and grease. Really great for reducing pore size and pimples, too.
4. Crabtree & Evelyn Citron Hand Recovery- WOW. That`s all I can really say about this pair. One bottle exfoliates your hands, and the other is a moisturizer to apply afterwards. My hands have been so dry this winter, but these products (which come together) have rejuvenated them to no end. Definitely buy this if you can! Such a luxury to have.
5. Bed Head Control Freak: I apply this serum every time I get out of the shower before brushing my hair. It detangles it, adds shine, keeps frizz from happening and straightens my hair. Bonus: it smells great too, like grape deliciousness.
6. MAC Prep + Prime: I rarely used primer before this point at all, but it makes such a difference. My oily face is mostly matte thanks to this product. It doesn`t leave sparkle or shine and sinks into your skin within seconds, making for a smooth application of foundation.
7. MAC Studio Fix Fluid: Now, I`ve used about 10 different liquid foundations in my life. MAC was one of the first. After leaving it for awhile and trying different brands, I still came back to it. I especially love that it has SPF 15 in it, so I don`t have to worry about sunblock for every-day use. This foundation lasts all day too.
8. Scar Zone Scar Cream: Ok, so I burned myself with a lighter at work (I waitress occasionally) and also sliced my hand on the Ninja blender last month. One month later I started using this scar cream and right away they both started disappearing. This formula is non-greasy and doesn`t leave residue on my skin.
9. Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes: These wipes are so convenient. If I want to go to bed, but don`t feel like washing my face, I can whip out one of these and my face is clean instantly. Unlike other wipes i`ve tried, this product isn`t harsh, or sticky.
Hope you liked this month`s favorites!