Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Can I please tell you guys the fact I HATE how fast this year is going by?!!! OMG I cant believe its already April! Anywho here are my March Favorites =)
1) CoverGirl Lash Blast Luxe in 840 Black Platinum - I got this mascara on sale a few months ago and I finally came around to using it and I actually really like it! Im a bit sad I never tried CG mascaras before because Ive been missing out! This gives volume and separates your lashes. I think Im going to try the regular lash blast (in the orange tube) once this runs out since I like really black mascaras and this one has a platinum silver sheen in some lighting. Still fun for an extra pop though. I got this for around $5 (on sale)
2) Too Faced Natural Eye - I bought this palette because the original UD Naked palette was ALWAYS sold out and I really wanted some neutral eye shadows. I refound my love for this palette again because I got a new job and wanted to have appropriate natural make up. I basically use this Monday through Friday now and have even hit pan on 2 of the shades and am very close to hitting 2 more. I love this palette, but I dont think I would pay another $36 to buy it again (once I finish it)
3) Tarina Tarantino Sparklicity Gloss in Paiette - I got this lip gloss in a Sephora Haul (it was in a gift set I was waiting forever to buy lol) and I might just have to buy the full size! It is the most perfect lip gloss for going out! It is SOOO sparklyhence the name lol I like this shade because its a nudey pink which isnt too overpowering so it definitely plays up your eye make up but gives your lips a lil something extra. The full size is $14
4) Jouer Luminizing Moisture Tint in Golden - This was a sample in one of my Birchboxes. At first I didnt know if I was going to like it because it said luminizing and I have oily skin so I just always stayed away from that word, but I actually ended up really liking it! This sample lasted me about 10 days and it really moisturized my skin. If I didnt have some many foundations already I would definitely purchase this. A full size is $38.
5) Bourjois Metallic Eyeliner in 52 Brun Inoxydable - Im definitely an eyeliner girl. My make up isnt done until I have defined my eyes. For years Ive only used black eyelineralmost every single day. Since I wanted a more natural look at work I decided to try this eyeliner (which I bought from Sephora like forever ago!) and now I LOVE IT!! Its a softer look and I look how this shade is the perfect brown with lots of shine. It definitely makes my boring brown eyes pop! I wish I could find links to this eyeliner but only amazon and ebay links popped up. Sorry!
6) The Body Shop Lip Butter in Mango - I need lip balm on my lips at all times and decided to try my Mango lip butter last month and I love it! I love how The Body Shops scents truly resemble the flavor they are going for. This lip butter just puts me in the mood for Spring. And my lips are now super soft! I got 2 for $10 or you can get 1 for $6
7) Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Blush in Dollface - This is the perfect light pink shade and I have oily skin and it did last for quite awhile. I wouldnt say 12 hours, but maybe like 8. I wear this to work and its still on at the end of the day. I got this mini with a bronzer but I definitely want to get more shades and one day I will bust out the $25 for each of them lol I have my eye on like 3 of them right now! Ahhh!!!
8) Kat Von D in Sinner - I got this deluxe size sample from Sephora for my 100 points awhile back and I finally finished it! I feel like these deluxe sizes last forever! I liked this scent because it was daring and more musky, which Ive been really loving lately. I might buy the full size once I use up all the Victorias Secret perfumes I just got in my last haul lol Im the type of person who doesnt like to have more than 3 or 4 full size perfumes at a time.i know Im weird lol
9) Julep in Oscar - I have been wearing this on my toes all month. Even though its more of a Holiday color which a lot of people were saying, it just made me look tan and bronzed. Im already half way done with the bottle! =( This is the perfect gold glitter and I got it in my Feb Julep Maven. This is usually $14 Check out my nail of the week which I wore to an Oscar after party
10) Julep in Alicia - This is my FAVORITE nail polish for spring! Its the perfect salmon pinky shade and I think its in my top 5 favorite nail polishes of all time. Not only do I love the shade, it is so opaque and goes on so smoothly. If youre not a Julep Maven, this is definitely worth $14. (Julep is now at Sephora BTW) I got this in my March Julep Maven Box ***And if anyones wondering I SKIPPED my April box because the colors were very similar to ones I already have and I didnt need anymore foot lotion lol****
Well those were my favorites. What were yours?? What products have you tried??
**photos & content are mine**
<3 Be sure to like, comment, follow, & friend request! <3
Source link: http://www.sephora.com