Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
these are a little late but classes have not been kind to me this week :( in fact, it was quite a miserable several few days but at least it`s over now!
on to march favorites...
- ESTEE LAUDER DOUBLEWEAR SHADOWCREME IN CAFE AU LAIT: instead of getting the maybelline color tattoo in bad to the bronze, i realized i already had something quite similar in this product. i used this product a lot this month for quick neutral looks!
- COVERGIRL LASHBLAST FUSION: i haven`t done a full review on this but it should be coming soon... i`ve had this for a long time but i just used it for the first time in march after running out of my last tube of regular lashblast and i quite like this!
- REVLON PHOTOREADY FOUNDATION: it was quite a gloomy march where i currently live, and this foundation is great for making you look radiant on a cloudy day. love it!
- CLINIQUE DRAMATICALLY DIFFERENT MOISTURIZING GEL: my skin will randomly feel ridiculously dry at night but i just massage this into my skin thoroughly and my face feels amazing in the morning!
- NYC SUNNY BRONZER: i contoured a lot this past month for some odd reason and this bronzer is all i use nowadays with my skin tone at this point in the year
- NARS BLUSH IN AMOUR: this blush is amazing omg i can`t imagine why this would ever not be in my favorites!
- MAC LIPSTICK IN RUSSIAN RED: i`ve been wearing this a lot by dabbing it onto my lips and blending well with a clean finger. this makes it look and feel like a light stain. dramatic but still wearable for everyday - at least that`s what i`ve been doing quite often!
- REVLON COLORSTAY LIQUID LINER: a full review of this is to come too but i ran out of my l`oreal lineur intense carbon black and started using this. i`ve quite enjoyed it in the month of march :)
that is all! hope you enjoyed this post and let me know if you have used or enjoy any of these products :)