Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Its the end of the month and you know what that means. Monthly favorites time! Here are my March faves!
1. Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips I love these pore strips and I have been using these for many years. These really unclogged my pores on my nose area and it also got rid of blackheads too.
2. The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil I love using tea tree oil to get rid of acne or treat acne. It is very effective and I can definitely see a difference with my acne overnight when I use this.
3. NYC Applelicious Glossy Lip Balm (Pink Lady) I like that this is a tinted lip balm. It is moisturizing and it does give some color to your lips. It is not opaque but its not too sheer either. It also smells like apples, which I like.
4. Revlon Nail Polish (Demure) This is such a gorgeous color and I have been wearing it all month long because it reminds me of spring. Even though it is spring now, it still feels like winter here where I live. This shade is a beautiful peachy/pink with the slightest amount of fine shimmer.
5. The Body Shop Lightening Touch This is a great concealer/highlighter product. I like that it is thin and provides a little bit of coverage if you want to hide something. I usually use this under my eyes and it helps brighten up that area.