Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hi everyone! I thought I`d share what my favorite products have been for the past few weeks, because I changed m routine up a bit!
* Lush Aromoco Deodrant. I`ve been looking for natural deodorants, and this is the first one I`ve tried. I`m probably going to move on to other ones just to try, but I will definitely pick this up again at some point!
*Too Faced Chocolate Soleil - I`ve loved using this as a contour! It`s perfect for really defining my face.
* MAC Studio Finish Concealer - Now that I have a little more color from it being so nice out, I can use this again! This is my all time favorite concealer - it covers anything!
* Essie Sand Tropez - This is the best nude polish I`ve eve come across. I wear it every other time I paint my nails!
* MAC Lipsticks in Everhip and Vegas Volt - I`ve been loving coral, and these are my two go tos. When I want a more natural look I choose Everhip, while Vegas Volt is what I reach for when I want more dramatic lips.
* Bare Minerlas Prime Time - This helps my makeups go on smoother and stay on longer - it`s great!
* Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blushes in Candy Coral and Fresh Pink - These are great cream blushes that give me a natural flush. I also really like layering them under more pigmented powder blushes so I get a great color that lasts all day!
* Bumble and Bumble Tonic Lotion - This has been my hair savior lately. It really makes my hair soft and frizz-free, which is great for a curly-haired girl like me!
Source link: http://collegemakeupbag.blogspot.com/