Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
heyy luuuxers! I havent been posting or commenting for the past week because I was so overwhelmed with school! I was so caught up with studying and writing papers that I had no time at all. Luckily its now spring break for me! :) so moving on to my post lol. This is going to be my March favorites so i hope you enjoy!
1. Simple hydrating light moisturizer: I just did a review on this the other week but i really do love this! i usually use clean & clear but i got this for a good deal, plus i love trying out new beauty products! This is scent free and really does hydrate me skin. i love how its sooo simple but works so well since i have an oily T zone but dry patches in some spots.
2. Bath & body works lotion in Pink Chiffon: ahh i am so in love with this!!! I got this for free and chose it because i love the color of the bottle and the name. This smells like strawberries to me and i dont think i can ever get tired of this smell! definitely try this:)
3. ELF eyelash curler: this is hands down my go to eyelash curler for everyday use! Its cheap at only $1.00 and it actually curls my straight lashes! Now i`m sure there are much better eyelash curlers out there but none of them are this cheap! I think its one of ELFs best products from their $1 collection!
4. NYX eye pencil in iced mocha: i`ve had this for a while and it`s the only NYX pencil I own but i t works amazingly! the color is more natural looking which is why i picked it and its something i can wear everyday! its so creamy and pigmented! the only thing is that i have no idea how to sharpen it because the tip area is plastic and NOT wood! i dont want to depot them... thats the only con!
5. Sally hansen insta- dri: so i used to love my seche vite (& i still do!) but its been getting really thick so its not very useful. I think i got this maybe a year ago? possibly less? but until i get some paint thinner or a new bottle i`m sticking to this sally hansen top coat! It leaves my nails really shiny and doesnt chip!
*all photos are mine*