Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I posted my fave product for the month of March on time, Im typically late. Then again Im late for everything my friends tell me Im going to be late to my funeral one day haha. Here are my faves for the month.
1. Bath & Body Works Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin Body Mist- It reminds me of fall harvest and pumpkin patches.
2. Tarte Park Ave Princess Bronzer- Its a shimmer bronzer and it gives me a warm glow. I have also been using this as crease color. Since I have used it so much it will most like show up in my April empties since I have hit the pan on it.
3. Revlon Colorstay Whipped Foundation in warm golden- its a cream mousse foundation its really light/ blends very easily into the skin. It last me all day which is around 8 to 10 hours depending on my day.
4. Urban Decay Naked Basics- I use this all the time and its showed up in the past my monthly faves. My fave shade in the palette is W.O.S. I use it for my highlight.
5.St. Ives Even & Bright Pink Lemon& Mandarin Orange scrub- This is a new product from St. Ives and its not as harsh on the skin as the Apricot scrub its more gentle and soothing.
6. Sally Hansen Complete Care 4 in 1 nail treatment- its been making my nails really strong, I use it as a base coat for my nails.
7. OPI nail polish in I dont give a rotterdam- Its shimmery medium blue with gold shimmers in it. I think its nice for this time of year.
8. Revlon Parfumerie polish in Wintermint- It really pretty mint green with lots of sparkles in it, it reminds me a lot of a polish called Deborah Lippmann polish called mermaids dream.
Im also going to start including my faves my current fave books/audio books for the month. I love reading I listen to a lot of audio books and I read a lot as well. For this this month I have three audio books I have enjoyed.
The Divergent Series Divergent, Insurgent, and Allegeiant all by Veronica Roth
The Heroes of Olympus House of Hades By Rick Riordan
I just started the audio book called Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn and so it far its interesting. There are 13 parts in the audio book and I halfway through part 1. There also a movie in the works based on off this books so that should be interesting.
these are my fave beauty and audio books for the month. What your faves? Are there any good books you guys would recommend?
Source link: http://jeyroxs86.blogspot.com/