Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
These are my March empties
1. Tarte Lights, Cameras, Lashes Mascara I didnt like this at all. It didnt really do anything to my lashes. I know a lot of people like this mascara but I personally was not a fan of it. I will not repurchase this.
2. Batiste Dry Shampoo (Floral & Flirty Blush) This is my favorite dry shampoo. It smells amazing. It gets rid of any oil in my hair and adds volume. I will definitely repurchase this!
3. Haiwaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Clear Mist Spray Sunscreen (SPF 30) This is my favorite spray sunscreen. It has a tropical fragrance which I love because I really hate the smell of regular sunscreen. Since it is a spray sunscreen, it is very quick and easy to apply. I will repurchase this!
4. Bath & Body Works Deep Cleansing Hand Soap ( Raspberry Pink Peony) I love this scent so much! The deep cleansing hand soap is my favorite type of hand soaps from Bath & Body Works. I use these to wash my hands and also to wash my makeup brushes. I will repurchase this!
5. Finishing Touch Smile Tooth Whitening Pen I bought this from CVS on a whim because I saw the as seen on tv sign on this packaging. Yeah, I get sucked into those things. lol. I have been using this on and off for a while and I do notice my teeth to be brighter but not so much on the whitening part. So I will not repurchase this.
6. Physicians Formula Eye Booster 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner + Serum (Ultra Black) I love this eyeliner. It is really black, which is a plus. It is super easy to apply and it last a really long time. The only downside of this product is that I do not see any difference with my lashes. So the serum part of this eyeliner didn`t really work for me. But regardless of the serum, the eyeliner is amazing and I will repurchase!