Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Well March flew by like nobodys business so my Birchbox post is super late! Lets just get right into it:
1) Coola: Tinted Matte SPF 30 for Face - I could always use a new SPF. Ive seen reviews saying this is really yellow but luckily I have yellow undertones so hopefully it works out for me. Full size is 1.7oz & $36. This sample is .17oz Birchbox Value: $3.60
2) Gilchrist & Soames: London Collection Body Lotion - Anything from London, I automatically love it. This lotion has a nice clean scent and its a pretty good sample size, perfect for travelling. I might save it for my trip to London this year! lol Full size is 8oz & $16. This sample is 1.5oz Birchbox Value: $3
3) Jurlique: Herbal Recovery Advanced Serum - I love the brand Jurlique so Im excited to try this serum. It has antioxidants to treat early signs of aging so hopefully I can notice a difference with this sample. Full size is 1oz & $54 (yikes!) This sample is .17oz Birchbox Value: $9.18
4) Obliphica Professional: Treatment Hair Serum - I love hair serums and trying new things to make my hair more healthy looking. This claims to rejuvenate dry and damaged hair so well see if it helps my dry ends. Full size is 2.2oz & $38. This sample is 0.5oz Birchbox Value: $8.64
5) Beauty Extra Jurlique Herbal Recovery Night Cream - It wouldnt be a Birchbox without a foil packet! I wish Birchbox wouldve taken the extra step and had given us a DELUXE size of this, especially because we got a bigger size of the other Jurlique product, which is actually more expensive than this item! Full size is 1.6oz & $51. This sample is 0.07oz Birchbox Value: $2.23
6) Ghirardelli: Cherry Tango Square - This was a nice little treat. I ate it as soon as I took the picture and it was a yummy dark chocolate with little bits of almond and a faint cherry taste. I enjoyed it.
Total Birchbox Value (not including the chocolate): $26.65
What did you get in your March Birchbox? Have you tried any of these products?
**photos & content are mine - and can be found on my blog**
<3 Be sure to like, comment, follow, & friend request! <3
Source link: http://www.mgismarygrace.blogspot.com