Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Once again a little late.one day I will post this on time! lol Here are my favorites from last month:
1) Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Milk Shampoo & Conditioner - OMG I have found my new favorite shampoo and conditioner!! It really does make my hair feel so much healthier! Its so soft and shiny right now. I will definitely be repurchasing these once Im out.and I definitely want to try the other products from this line, especially the leave in conditioner.
2) Orofluido Elixir - This has made combing and brushing my hair much easier. I especially love the scent! It smells just like vanilla! I first sampled this through Birchbox and ended up buying the full size. I think this too has helped my hair reach its healthy state right now.
3) LOreal Magic Smooth Souffle Foundation - This feels really light on the skin and gives great coverage. It also doesnt feel cakey at all and it blends really nicely. I love the airy feel of this. I would definitely recommend this foundation.
4) Lush Honey I Washed The Kids Soap - I need to have this in my shower at all times! By far the best smelling soap ever made. So sad this is my last piece of it. Definitely going to go out and get more. Ive been using this scent for years! If you dont have a Lush near you, you have to order it! So worth it!
5) Eyeko London Skinny Mini Liquid Eyeliner in Black - I got this in a Birchbox and it is such an easy liquid liner to work with! It is a felt tip and it is super pigmented! Definitely the best liquid liner I have ever tried!
6) Lypsyl Lip Balm - The scent of this balm is very similar to Carmex and helped with my lips when they were slightly sunburned in Hawaii last month. Its not a glamorous lip balm but it seriously works! Love how soft and protected my lips are right now.
7) Evologie Intensive Blemish Serum - I got this in my March Birchbox and it reminds me of The Body Shops Tea Tree line. It has that same scent and feeling the tea tree spot treatment has. This however is much stronger than what The Body Shop has to offer. But the full size of this is $35 so I may just stick with The Body Shop products since theyre more affordable.
8) Jouer Matte Moisture Tint in Nude - I also got this in a past Birchbox and whipped it out since its starting to warm up and my oil skin will start to look even oilier pretty soon. I like that its light coverage and I can just wear this when Im running late and dont need to powder. I might buy the full size but its pretty expensive also.
9) Maybelline Baby Lips in Cherry Me & Smashbox Lip Enchancing Gloss in Scoop - This has been my favorite lip combo. The baby lips gives my lips a nice red tint and the gloss makes my lips super shiny.
10) NCLA Designer Nail Wraps in Aly En Vogue - These are my friend Stephanie Stones nail wraps and she used them on me a few weeks ago (check out my last post to see what they look like!) They are so cute and girly and lasts for so long! Im so happy she gave me a backup because I will definitely be rocking these again soon!
What were your March favorites? Have you tried any of these products?
*photos & content are mine*
<3 Be sure to like, comment, follow, & friend request! <3