Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
This months theme was hair products! So weird how I finish a lot of the same things in one month. I also had a chance to use up some samples since I went to Hawaii at the beginning of the month. Heres what I finished up:
1) Pantene Fine Hair Solutions Volume Shampoo - Pantene is my favorite drugstore shampoo brand. This one is affordable and adds a lot of volume. Ive gone through so many Pantene shampoo bottles. I will definitely be repurchasing this.
2) The Body Shop Banana Shampoo & Conditioner - This used to be my favorite shampoo and conditioner but it has been replaced by Healthy Sexy Hair last month. But this is still a good brand and I still have a backup pair so I will be using those soon.
3) Tresemme Luxurious Moisture Conditioner - I brought this to Hawaii and it was a really good conditioner! I think I would buy it for winter since my hair is naturally oily and this was really good for dry hair. It did wonders for my ends.
4) Zoya Remove+ nail polish remover - Love this stuff and the bottle. I will definitely be repurchasing this.
5) Pureology Precious Oil Shampoo - Brought this to Hawaii also and it really helped my hair after being at the beach. I wouldnt buy this again though because it made my hair feel a little oilier than usual on the second day.
6) Pureology Hydrate Shampoo - This I liked more than the Precious Oil one because
it really does hydrate my hair but still feels clean.
7) Nivea Extended Moisture lotion - This was ok. Nothing special. I liked the clean scent though.
8) Too Faced Tinted Beauty Balm - This was more like a tinted moisturizer than a BB cream. I wouldnt purchase this.
9) Laura Mercier Flawless Skin Face Polish - This was my favorite thing I brought to Hawaii. I will definitely be purchasing the full size. It really exfoliated well and I liked the way it felt on my skin.
10) Joanna Vargas Skincare Daily Serum - This was in my February favorites and its an amazing serum. However I wont be purchasing the full size because its like $80
11) Stila Eye Kohl eyeliner in Sapphire - This was a very pretty sapphire blue eyeliner and I would use it on days I didnt have time to put on any eye shadow. I liked the formula of this liner and would definitely repurchase this, and other shades of this eyeliner.
12) Tarte Cashmere waterproof eyeliner in Black Magic - I got this in the True Blood palette and its a pretty good eyeliner. I really liked the formula and it stayed on all day. I feel that there wasnt a lot of product though. I was surprised when I finished it. I thought there would be way more!
13) Rimmel GlamEyes Day 2 Night mascara - This was a really good mascara. I would only use the volume side though because I felt the length brush didnt really do anything. This is a really wet mascara so if you like dryer mascaras, you wont like this. The good thing though is it never dried out and was going strong until I used it all up.
What products did you finish in March? Have you tried any of these products?
*photos & content are mine*
<3 Be sure to like, comment, follow, & friend request! <3